2.19.2003

uhm

I am a horrible, time-wasting person. And I just can't leave well enough alone. For the past few hours I have been fiddling with a program called Moveable Type and trying to get it to work. What does this program do? Exactly the same thing Blogger does, pretty much. Except I don't need an intermediate service like Blogger if I use MT. It's hosted up there on my own server and all I need is for my hosting company to be functioning.

It seems to be working for the most part, I have some permissions issues to sort out I think. I'm not completely familiar with them and I think my solution was less than safe. So we'll see how that goes.

But anyway, enough of this. I'm going to do worthwhile things now. I'm this close to meeting bum qualifications. I'd better get some sub phone calls soon.

No comments: