3.04.2003

we're the pirates who don't do anything

I fairly certain I enjoyed my weekend. Hmm, let me think. Yep, I did. Friday I went out to the City with a few friends. Among the places we visited was Chirardelli Square for an earthquake. If you don't know what that is...it's a monstrosity of an ice cream. Eight huge scoops, eight toppings (like hot fudge, marshmallow, caramel, strawberry, etc), bananas, little chocolate trolley cars, nuts, cherries, and chocolate chips if you don't plead with the guy to not put them on because you can already tell you're going to get sick when you eat it. We were pretty optimistic when we brought it to our table, and the church service this weekend, that was fun. It's always fun in the end, cause it's basically with a bunch of my friends and people from the youth group.

Yesterday I saw Gettysburg was much better.

It's time for me to go. Lots to do today. I'm reading

No comments: