3.17.2003

this rules

Two things rule right now. One - I am at Bay St. coffee and I'm updating this mofo. While talking to my mom today I mentioned that I was sort of looking for a laptop, and if she came across any or any good deals at work I'd appreciate it if she'd let me know. Well as it turned out she had two laptops at home right then. The 'good' one has issues so she's going to send it in for warranty repairs. For now though I'm using another, inferior one. But this inferior one is still infinitely better than the nonexistent one I had not four hours ago. I hopped over to Fry's and picked up an 802.11g wireless card and voila, here I am at ye olde Bay St giddy with excitement over my newfound internet freedom.

The other thing I wanted to mention. A guy at the table next to me just farted and I felt almost no inclination to laugh at him. Jesse would be proud.

You know, I could type on this thing forever. I love the clickity-click noise laptop keyboards make. Wheeeee!

No comments: