3.24.2003

i forgot to order my latte nonfat

Awesome. I guess the Chinese government isn't all bad. And there's something ominously cool about saying "You must immediately stop this activity and go to the Hangzhou Urban Administrative Bureau for punishment."

There's something that pastors call "PMS", or "Post Message Syndrome." It's characterized by a downcast mood and general lack of emotional energy following delivering a message/sermon. It usually last for 24-48 hours after the message. I've experienced this every time I've given a message in the past. It's pretty weird - you feel depressed and drained and you're not totally sure why. Thankfully I'm only experiencing a minor case this time. I don't have time to be down! I have to get in gear for Acquire the Fire this coming weekend. Various arrangements have fallen through and it's on the verge of being stressful. Not too bad though, since I'm confident God will provide what we need. I'm just saying. It's making me do a little scrambling, which has helped me to avoid the P to the M to the S. So that's a good side of it.

It feels really good to have people I haven't seen in a while come up and say 'you look like you've lost weight.' Rather than dwell on the fact that this means at least at one point I looked fat to them I prefer to focus on the positive side. I am happy that the change in my eating habits has produced results - I have to keep it up though, and develop an exercise routine I can keep up with. Then I'll get healthy like I want to be.

Okay I am finished rambling. Except...oh yeah...

[image deleted]

There is no excuse for attitudes like that. Being anti-war is one thing, but this is another. These morons give intelligent anti-war people a bad name. I mean, seriously people. You make me not want to listen to anything you say.

No comments: