8.14.2005

what a week

It's hard to believe that it's only been a week since last Sunday. This past week had a whole lot packed into it. It was a good week - I feel like I really lived the heck out of it. It makes me think about weeks that just seem to sort of slide by without me noticing it. There are some days of my life that I do not live. That is not a good thing. I want to live every day, I want to look back at the end of every day, every week, and know that I lived through it, I didn't just exist through it. I find that this usually means I spend more time with other people, talking to them, trying to build them up, hanging out with them, etc. It's exhausting, but it sure does feel right at the end of the day.

Everything is working out fine with the car stuff. The lady didn't contest my story, and she admitted the accident was her fault. As a result, her insurance company is paying for everything I need, so good show there.

No comments: