8.22.2005

San Fran in the distance


San Fran in the distance
Originally uploaded by actionjax.

This past Friday, I attended the new student orientation at Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, which I will be attending from now until I get my Masters of Divinity (MDiv), which is a degree that prepares you for pastoral ministry. It's going to be a big deal and take up a lot of time and energy in my life, but I'm excited about it.

The campus is in Mill Valley, which is in the north bay across the San Rafael Bridge, off 101. There's a stellar view of San Francisco from the campus, and you can see the Bay Bridge to the left of the city quite nicely; Friday was a clear day and I made sure to snap a few pictures before leaving. It's really a beautiful sight. I'm looking forward to this Fall semester, when I will get to see that view at nighttime. I love the way big cities look at night. If you click on the above picture you can see some more pictures I took at the seminary, and also some pictures I took from a camping trip this weekend. I visited some cool rocky NorCal beaches, and a place called Death Rock. Check them out.

No comments: