11.27.2002

can't you, can't you trip like i do

I am finally sitting down to work out the text for the message I'm giving at church this weekend. It's sort of a daunting task. But I have an outline down so that's good. I'm doing my best at answering the question "is it a sin to be tempted?" I was briefly tempted to make my message simply "no. Have a wonderful rest of your day" but I don't think that would fly very well.

If any of you would care to hear Jackson in something resembling a pulpit delivering a "warning, may contain sermon-like substance" message, feel free to come to my church this weekend. We have services at 6pm on Saturday and 9:30am on Sunday. Sunday will almost certainly be a better message. Although if you come both times you will be able to see my stepdad and pastor, two of the whitest guys I know, perform a rap. It's the 'special music' for the weekend.

You haven't lived until your pastor has asked you if he could borrow some bling-bling.

No comments: