10.25.2002

I spent some time with my dear friend Laura today, who I don't see enough but always love to be around. Today she called herself the coolest chick I've ever met and I am hard pressed to argue overmuch. She is pretty rad. But the point of my post is to direct you to this hilarious commercial she introduced me to today. Maybe you've already seen it, but I hadn't, and I was not disappointed.

On a similar note, more than once today Laura started to explain something she found funny to me but then just told me to find it and watch it myself. Now, this is a discipline I should learn. I don't know how many times I've tried to relate the pure hilarity of something to someone else and simply found myself four minutes later with a blank stare and maybe a courtesy smile. Things are always much funnier in my head.

No comments: