5.10.2006

chris daughtry voted off

So Chris Daughtry got voted off American Idol tonight. I'm pretty happy about that. I don't think he's the worst of the four, but I'm in Elliot's corner. I do think that Chris, now that he has the expose he's had, needs to win less than any of the other three. So it's a win-win. Plus I really like Elliot. His voice has a great tone to it.

In other news, the end of school draws near, and I'm doing my best to crank essays out and get everything finished in enough time to not make anything too stressful. I have a lot of stuff to turn in for school and then right now's also a busy time when it comes to the youth ministry and Crossroads. Next week I'm preaching about the Da Vinci Code on the weekend, and I still have to get that ready. I've done most of the work on it from a sermon I did a couple years ago, but I need to clean it up a bit. Anyway it's a lot of good stuff going on and I feel really blessed to be able to spend my time on what I spend it on, so I can't complain.

No comments: