4.05.2006

marco! scutaro!

Good old Scutaro, comin through in the bottom of the 9th. The game last night was great, with lead changes, stressful situations (Yankees were 1-15 with runners in scoring position), Giambi heckling, and an A's victory. Couldn't ask for too much more. I took a student from the youth group with me and he too had a good time. I'm glad I went to this game for free instead of the Monday game for sixty bucks. Huzzah.

This morning I woke up with a lot of aches and pains. I feel exhausted and my body hurts, but I'm not sure why. I think I might be coming down with something...I've never had the flu before, and I hope this isn't it. But I definitely have something going on with me. Not good timing.

I'm trying to find a video that's somewhere between 30 seconds and a minute, 1 1/2 minutes max, that has a lot of footage from storms/rain/flooding/damage to homes, etc. If any of you billions of readers know where I can get my hands on one that'd be cool. I'm putting together a project for school, I present this upcoming Monday and I want some kind of clip like that.

No comments: