1.17.2003

glenny glenny glen, he is no woman

The last couple of days have been pretty good. Having a student three days instead of two made it feel more like a job, and I had more of a regular schedule for a few days, getting up and going to work, all that. I've also started to eat differently - healthy - and it's taking a little getting used to. I'm finding that it's not impossible to resist eating 'bad' food; I've had more than my share of opportunities in the past few days but I haven't taken 'em. I mean, it sucks, but it's not like some huge struggle of willpower that makes life crappy.

I do have a bit of a headache though, I've had it since yesterday. From what I've read it could be "bad carb" withdrawal, since I haven't had bad carbs in a few days and they probably comprised most of my diet before then. So anyway enough about my eating, even though I know you love to hear about it.

The past few days were also cool because Laura's partner in crime Cali (pronounced Kaylee for some reason) was in town from Vacaville. Because of them, on Wednesday morning I woke to this. It actually started my day off on a good note though, because it all started over a kidnapped Jack-in-the-Box ball, which I was then able to mess with a little bit. So - Cali's a lot of fun, it's been a good past few days.

Other good news - at the end of March I'm flying down to San Diego to preach at the Bridge. I've said it before and I'll say it again - the people down there rock, so it should be fun, even if it's only for a weekend. I need to work out a longer stay with Jesse or somethin' too.

On a final note - the David Crowder Band is stellar, and Come Thou Font is, to my ears, one of the most beautiful worship songs ever.

No comments: