7.26.2004

married life is neato

Being married agrees with me.  Janelle has to wake up early to go to work, and I wake up early with her.  Alarm clocks are mercilessly indiscriminate in their noisemaking.  I think my favorite thing in the morning is when the two of us have breakfast and quiet times together.  There's nothing quite like sitting in a room with your wife, with the two of you reading the Bible, praying, journaling, and connecting with God.  I sit there and just know we're starting the day right.  Getting up early also helps give me a start on the work I need to do for the day.  I dig it, I dig being married, I am so completely and totally blessed.

I am still trying to get regular POP access on this desktop - I recently upgraded my mobo/cpu/ram, and therefore jumped up to windows xp, and I don't have MS Office yet.  I am trying to use Thunderbird but I'm not really sure how I feel about it.

Here's an editorial on the separation of church and state, and some comments by Richard Reich, who is becoming more annoying to me every time I read something of his.  I remember seeing him on O'Reilly a while ago and he didn't seem too bad, but his statements as quoted here are frustrating.  It's always nice when someone says you have no respect for logic if you have faith.

No comments: