7.01.2004

hallelujah

Power's back on at our house. Always pay your bills on time, folks! I am running around doing stuff, trying to ger ready for that thing called marriage. Getting my last haircut as a single guy in a few minutes. That's kinda neat.

Also, I've put it off as long as possible, but today I am going to be moving my desktop computer from this internet-equipped house (when there's actually electricity) to the woefully isolated apartment. Cable and internet will be hooked up on July 16th at the new place. Until then it's just me, my trusty laptop, and any unsecured wifi networks I can tap into.

I remember putting this computer desk together, thinking "I wonder if I will ever be able to get it through the doorway. Well, today I get to find out.

Take it easy y'all!

No comments: